BIMC Hospitals First Aid Training are designed for various workplace environments and home medical emergency situations. Material of First Aid Training includes:
1. Basic life support
2. DRCAB (Danger, Response, Circulation, Airway, Breathing)
3. Resuscitation and action plan
4. Expired Air Resuscitation (EAR) and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
5. How to manage obstructed airway, broken bones, choking, bleeding, contusion, snake bites, near drowning, shock and other medical situations
6. How to manage proper emergency calls
7. Hands on skill station
Training is conducted in either Bahasa Indonesia or English up to 5 hours in duration. The package includes handouts, certificate of completion and refreshment breaks.
For more detail information on rate and schedule, please contact our sales and marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua
The first hospital in Indonesia with accreditation from Australian Council on Healthcare Standard International (ACHSI)