Each year Rip Curl Bali School of Surf enlists their staff for a first aid course. After opening its 3rd surfing school in Feb., Rip Curl registered over 90 staff over four first-aid sessions at BIMC Nusa Dua.
Rip Curl staff from various departments will join the sessions. BIMC Hospitals First Aid Training is designed for various workplace environments and home medical emergency situations. First Aid Training provides instruction in:
- Basic life support
- DRCAB (Danger, Response, Circulation, Airway, Breathing)
- Resuscitation and action plan
- Expired Air Resuscitation (EAR) and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- How to manage obstructed airway, broken bones, choking, bleeding, contusion, snake bites, near drowning, shock and other medical situations
- How to manage proper emergency calls
- Hands on skill station
Training is conducted in either Bahasa Indonesia or English for up to five hours in duration. The package includes handouts, certificate of completion and refreshment breaks.
For more detailed information on rates and schedules, please contact BIMC sales and marketing team at email@example.com.