BIMC Hospitals was initiated from a vision to establish an international standard medical centre in a bid to cater the growing needs of quality healthcare services for residents and tourists in Bali.
- 2018BIMC Ubud Medical Centre open its door for Ubud community in Jl Kedewatan
- 2017BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua rebrand in to BIMC Siloam Nusa Dua
- 2012The second BIMC Hospital was built in 2012 in premium resort complex in Nusa Dua, which now offers visitors dialysis treatments with spa services, surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments, as well as dental care.
- 2010BIMC Hospital affirmed its standpoint in medical tourism industry
- 2007BIMC Hospital took another large step by securing its official license as a fully accredited hospital.
- 2005Needing a larger and more comprehensive facility, a four-storey building was built in Simpang Siur area, Kuta as BIMC Hospital.
- 1998With only 10 staff, BIMC medical centre opened its doors in a modest building as clinic. With a growing number of clients, 3 consultation rooms and 2 observation beds was merely not enough.