Dr. Diana, MD
In 2003 Dr. Diana earned her Bachelor of Medicine from Christian University of Indonesia followed by obrtaining her Medical Degree in 2006. She practied at the Internal Medicine Department in Tebet Hospital, Jakarta, from 2006-2009, and General Practitioner in Saruni Clinic Jakarta. She joined BIMC Hospital Group Bali in 2010. She went to “Intensive Kidney and Dialysis training” by the Division of Kidney and Hypertension Section of Medicine, at Sanglah Hospital with the Ministry of Health, April-July 2013. Currently she holds the position of coordinator in the Out Patient Department and Hemo-Dialysis Department at BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua.
Dr. Sissy Yunita Surya, MD
Graduated from Medical Faculty of Udayana University Bali in 2007, Dr. Sissy practiced at Bakti Rahayu Clinic, Nusa Dua Bali, as Head of Clinic and Medical Doctor, and practiced at Mitra Bunda Clinic, Denpasar Bali, as Medical Doctor, until 2008. Her paper’s title is “Critical Limb Ischemia in Multiple Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angiography Patient – A Case Review at WECOC 2012, and “Hipertension with The Different Point of View”, at Bali Post, 15th September 2013. She joined the fellowship of Students Care Community of AIDS of UNUD Medical Faculty in 20002, and Committee of World AIDS Day 2003. Since 2008, Dr. Sissy joined BIMC Hospitals as a Medical Doctor, and currently she holds OR Coordinator at BIMC Hospital Kuta.
Dr. Anda Tusta, Sp.B (K) Onk, FinaCS, FICS
Graduated from Medical Faculty of Udayana University Bali in 1999, dr. Putu Anda Tusta Adiputra, Sp. B(K) Onk, FinaCS, FICS, is Specialized in General Surgery and Oncology Surgery. He finished his General Surgeon Trainee at Udayana University/Sanglah Generl Hospital in 2006 and continued his Surgical Oncology Trainee at the same university and hospital in 2010.
Dr. Anda Tusta’s papers such as:
- Tracheal Resection and Anastomosis in Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma with Tracheal Infiltration (A Case Report), International College of Surgeon Asia Pacific Federation Congress 2013 in Commemoration of 60th Anniversary of ICS Thailand Section, Bangkok, December 2013.
- Secretory Breast Cancer; A Case Report, Bandung, May 2014.
- Osteosarcoma in Maxilla; A Case Report, Bandung, May 2014.
- Adiputra P.A.T., Manuaba, I.B.T.W., 2014 – Correlation of Parathyroid Hormone-1 Receptor Expression to Bone Metastasis of Breast Carcinoma Patients, Bali Medical Journal, Vol.3, No.1, 31-35.
He joined Alan Walker Cancer Care Centre-Breast Cancer Care Workshop in Darwin Australia, in 2014, and 14th Fresenius Kabi Advanced Nutrition Course Asia, in Taipei, March 2014. He is the fellowship of Indonesian Surgical Oncology Society (PERABOI), Indonesian Society of Oncology (POI), Indonesian Palliative Association (MPI) and also International College of Surgeon (FICS). He is currently working as Surgical Oncologist at Sanglah General Hospital, Secretary of General Surgeon Training Program – Medical Faculty of Udayana University, and also as General Surgeon at BIMC Hospitals, both in Kuta and Nusa Dua, Bali.
Dr. Raymond, Sp. PD
Born in 1974, dr. Raymond Sebastian Purwanta, Sp. PD earned his Bachelor of Medicine from Tarumanagara University in Jakarta in 2002. He continued his study at Department of Medicine, Metropolitan Medical Centre, Manila Philippines in 2004-2007, and then fellowship at Gastroenterology in 2008. He gained his Internal Medicine from University of Indonesia/Government Hospital (RSCM) in Jakarta, 2011. He was a member of Indonesian Doctor Association in 2009, member of Indonesian Internal Medicine Association (PAPDI) in 2011, and as well as member of Philippine College of Physician in 2014.
Dr. Raymond’s Contribution and Awards:
- “Prospective Study on The Relationship between Glucose Level Immediately Post Surgery and Family History of DM2 Among Non Diabetic Patients” (RS Purwanta, Grace Ko Delos Santos – Dept. of Medicine, Metropolitan Medical Center, Manila, Phillipines, 2007 Annual Convention Phillipine College of Physician).
- “Narrow Band Imaging in Detecting Esophagitis based on Los Angeles Classification” (RS Purwanta, RN de Guzman Jr, JA Khow, RN Lopez, E Dy, EG Ong, CP Lim – Section of Gastroenterology, Metropolitan Medical Center, Manila, Philippines, 2007 Joint PSG-PSDE-HSP Annual Convention).
- “Combination of ESWL and ERCP in a Patient with Pancreatic Duct Stone: A First Local Case” (MCL Sim., RS Purwanta, R De Guzman, JR, JK Musngi, E Ong – Section of Gastroenterology, Metropolitan Medical Center, Manila, Philippines, 2009 Joint PSG-PSDE-HSP Annual Convention).
- “Safety and Efficacy of Prone Against Supine Positions During ERCP” (PEE Samonte, WCR Acuesta, RS Purwanta, R De Guzman, Jr, JK Musngi, J Khow, A Uy, E.Ong, CP Lim, 2009 Joint PSG-PSDE-HSP Annual Convention).
Dr. Raymond previously was an ER Doctor of Abdi Waluyo Hospital in Jakarta, and now currently holds as Internal Medicine Consultant at BIMC Hospitals, both in Kuta and Nusa Dua, Bali.