No matter where you live (perhaps especially Bali and SE Asia), a first aid kit is essential to have on hand for all homes (and don’t forget your automobile) helping you deal effectively with common injuries before emergency assistance arrives.
Think about tailoring the contents of your kit based on your specific activities and store all in preferably a durable waterproof storage container. You need to have the following items for your kit:
- Adhesive tape
- Elastic bandages
- Sterile gauze
- Band aids or various size
- Cotton balls and cotton-tipped swabs
- First aid alcohol
- Normal saline
- Antiseptic solution
- Lotion, cream or balm for skin treatment
- Pain relievers/killers
- Cough, cold and nausea medications
Once you have the essential supplies and equipment above:
- Include BIMC emergency cards and other notable emergency numbers you may require or just be sure to have them saved in your phone.
- Include a first-aid instructional manual.
- Check your first-aid kit on occasion for cleaniness and neatness and replace supplies that have expired or been used up.
- Consider taking a BIMC first-aid course.
- Get your children to recognize a medical emegency and consider a class designed to help them with basic first-aid techniques.
BIMC Hospitals provide first-aid kits that contain essential items for basic accidents and emergencies. Once you have the kit, be confident and obtain basic training. Note: BIMC provides first-aid courses with a minimum number of participants.
For further information, please contact our Customer Relations at email@example.com