BIMC Hospital’s First Aid Training are designed for various workplace environments and home medical emergency situations. Material of First Aid Training given by ER doctor, includes:
1. Basic life support
2. DRCAB (Danger, Response, Circulation, Airway, Breathing)
3. Resuscitation and action plan
4. Expired Air Resuscitation (EAR) and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
5. How to manage obstructed airway, broken bones, choking, bleeding, contusion, snake bites, near drowning, shock and other medical situations
6. How to manage proper emergency calls
7. Hands on skill station
Training is conducted in either Bahasa Indonesia or English up to 4 hours in duration.
The package includes handouts, certificate of completion and refreshment breaks.
Only available for group of minimum 15 pax participants.
For more detail information on rate and schedule, please contact our sales and marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +62 812 3939 6868.